All healthy people have candida albicans within their body; they live in moist areas such as in the mouth and in the groin area area. The separation between someone healthy and someone suffering is how well the body moderates the candida albicans levels - meaning, the immune system.
What You Should Know Ahead of Treatment:
A good remedy can cure you of yeast infection. But without an understanding of how you initially came to get yeast infection, you aren't guaranteed long term good health - knowing 'how' can put you in a very positive position. Through understanding the how's and why's you will have much improved chances of the cure keeping you yeast free for a lifetime. There are 3 reasons:
1. When you feel pain there will be a reassuring understanding of it. By not having an understanding of the condition, how will you be able to accurately make decisions on your health? Another issue is that of people ending the use of medication because they mis-read a feeling they had. Unluckily, these people don't get better, atleast very fast, because they stop using what was making them improve.
2. The effectiveness of cures depends on many elements and your lifestyle (READ: Diet) can impede the results. By knowing what causes yeast infection you are able to evaluate your lifestyle and see where the issues are. This, in turn, will make the cure a lot more effective.
3. Through following the nature of your condition it makes it so much easier to combat yeast infection.
Why does thrush develop?
- Good bacteria is destroyed by antibiotics. You want to have as much 'good' bacteria in your body as you can. The more good bacteria you have, the more controlled your yeast quantities are.
- It's not uncommon for toddlers to come down with a thrush infection. The explanation is that their immune systems have not yet developed the resilience to control yeast levels.
- The Common Cold
The immune system is debilitated in the company of any disease.
- Yeast infection is greatly contagious. With exposure of this level your immune system just can't cope with the attack and yeast rapidly intensifies.
- Any contact through the mouth holds the similar premise as with the prior title - only here, thrush is the result. A connection is made with an infected partner and the immune system becomes overwhelmed.
- Shower gels
The body's natural pH balance can effortlessly be disturbed by cleaning products. In the early stages of thrush especially, purchase just products that have been enhanced with concern to pH levels.
I have selected a list of the very best natural cures for thrush.
Oil (Tea Tree) -- Cover the area using a tuft of cotton dipped into the solution.
Garlic Extracts - Garlic Extracts have been used as a home remedy for eons - they are naturally antifungal and really should be considered a super food for victims of yeast infection. To yeast infection, garlic is a sworn enemy. Eat garlic in your soup, a stir fry, on your morning toast or in the blender - no matter whether you really can't abide the taste, eat it anyway. This is a win-win - free of side-effects (very rare) and rapid action.
Cedar Vinegar (Apple) -- This age old option brings a level of control to fickle yeast supplies.
Loose apparel will help hugely if you are used to wearing tight fitting clothes - ensure there is plenty of air between your clothes and skin. Also, make certain your clothes and body stay as dry as possible. Yeast loves moist places and will grow if given the chance!
Lapacho/ Pau d'Arco Tea:These herbal drinks have been proven with antifungal and antiviral qualities.
Probiotic yogurt (including acidophilus):Actual probiotic yogurt includes the strain of good bacteria known as acidophilus. The good bacteria within these yogurts help to control yeast levels.
It's crucially important that you don't eat raw sugar.
Drink at minimum, 2.5 litres of water every day. It helps to cleanse your body of toxins - something that coffee alone can't do!
Brush Your Teeth Twice a Day:
Most of us know that we should be cleaning our teeth 2 times a day but many don't. Further, I recommend you to rinse your mouth out with a quality mouthwash in order to take care of unwanted bacteria. Flossing is also a recommended practice.
I hope you found some helpful advice in this article. Here's to your health.