BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Glorysmile.
Are you suffering from tooth spots, stains, and bad-looking teeth? If the answer is yes, then probably you are suffering from confidence. Then Glorysmile oem teeth whitening essence is the best solution for you.
Teeth Whitening Essence helps to get rid of stains results from drinking tea and smoking or tea drinking, whitens yellow teeth fully, and removes plaque from your teeth. It will give you sufficient confidence for heart touching laughter.
Benefits of oem teeth whitening essence
· Glorysmile Teeth whitening essence is made of natural ingredients which are helpful and safe.
· The standard of the ingredients used prevents the teeth stains from forming again, and maintains the key whitening effect for a long time.
· The essence stops new color pigment from attaching to your teeth, so as to make sure your fit and confident smile.
· It has the eliminating tendency of wiping of ozostomia and a preventive capability to stop dental plaque while providing you fresh flavor.
How to use teeth whitening essence
Before using Glorysmile teeth whitening essence, please clean the mouth with hot water, and then use a cotton swab to dip the right amount of produce, wipe the teeth area repeatedly in front of the mirror. Rinse with hot water until the plague is wiped clean.
After use, please tighten the cover, save it in a dry and cool place, so as to reject direct sunlight.
· When removing the stains, please wipe slowly so as not to damage the oral and gum mucosa
· Rightly wet the cotton swab when it is soaked, making sure it is not too wet
· It takes about one minute to wipe each tooth
· If the stains cannot be removed fully, please use them again after a week.
· Children under the age of thirteen should not use it. Do not try to swallow.
Don’t leave the gels or strips on longer than the directions say, or you might wind up with sore gums and set yourself up for other issues. After you whiten, avoid sports drinks, soda, or other acidic beverages for a couple of hours to save your teeth.
Protect sensitive teeth
Your teeth may be pretty sensitive after you whiten, but it is generally brief. It might be less of a problem if your gums and teeth are in the best shape. If it bothers you, stop the treatment and discuss it with your dentist. Gel-filled trays which you wear over your teeth like a mouth guard, can also cause problems with your gums if they don’t fit well. It is best to stop using the item if you begin having this issue.
Don’t overdo it
How much whitening is too much? If you follow item directions and get the best result, a once-a-month touch-up session is generally enough. When your teeth reach a shade like you, you will need to repeat the different bleaching sessions twice a year or less.
How long do whitening effects last?
Teeth whitening is not permanent. People who expose their teeth to beverages and foods that cause staining may see the whiteness begin to fade in as little as one month. The degree of whiteness will change from person to person depending on the situation of the teeth, the level of staining, and the type of bleaching system used.
Here are some tips to keep your teeth bright:
· Reject drinks and foods that stain. Just about anything with tannins or acids can dull your teeth. To keep your smile bright, go easy on red and white wine, sports drinks, carbonated beverages (dark and light), coffee and black tea, and other strongly colored foods, as well as sauces such as curry tomato and soy.
· Brush or rinse quickly after having stain-causing foods or beverages.
· Follow best oral hygiene practices. Brush your teeth at least twice daily, floss at least once daily to get rid of plaque, and rinse with antiseptic mouthwash at least once a day to kill bacteria that cause plaque. Use whitening toothpaste to get rid of surface stains and stop yellowing. Use regular toothpaste the rest of the time.
· Avoid tobacco. Cigars, cigarettes, pipes and chewing tobacco can yellow your teeth. Kick tobacco, and you will have whiter teeth as well as fit heart.
· Get regular cleaning at your dentist office. Professional cleanings will get rid of plaque, which can pick up stains from what you eat and drink. Your dental hygienist can help keep teeth looking and feeling remarkable.
· Consider touch-up treatments. Depending on the whitening technique used, you may need a touch-up every six months or after a year or two. If you drink or smoke lots of stain causing-beverages, you may need a touch up more often.
If you want to get professional teeth whitening essence, please contact Glorysmile teeth whitening essence manufacturer for more details.