BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Glorysmile.
Just as people know that a high-pressure water gun can easily clean cars, etc., water with appropriate pressure has long been proven to be effective in cleaning people’s teeth and oral cavity. The cleaning function of the tooth flusher is mainly to use the high-speed water jet sprayed under a certain pressure. The impact force is achieved. Based on the impact force of the water flow itself, the following measures may further improve the cleaning effect:
(1) Making the water stream jet and impact in the form of appropriate pulses, or bringing more bubbles into the water stream can also have a similar vibration and impact effect.
(2) Add some additives with different functions to the water stream, such as adding fine hard heavy sand to form countless high-speed "bullets", or adding some surfactants to increase the cleaning function. The impact cleaning ability of the water column is also the same as that of the water column. Size matters.
(3) By changing the frequency of water pulses, the best combination with pressure is achieved. For example, a professional dental scaler in a dental clinic has a high frequency of more than 20,000 times. From the principle of using frequency vibration to clean objects, the higher the frequency, the better the cleaning effect.
There are two main sources of water pressure required by the dental flusher:
(1) Use self-contained electric pump to generate water pressure;
(2) Direct use of the pressure of tap water. Therefore, according to the structure of the tooth flusher, it can be divided into two categories: electric tooth flusher and faucet flusher. The structure of the electric tooth flusher mainly includes an electric water pump, a water storage tank, and a sprinkler. The faucet The structure of the tooth flusher mainly has a connection device with a faucet and a nozzle.
At the junction of the teeth and the gums, there is a sulcus about 2 mm deep around the teeth but not attached to the teeth called the gingival sulcus. This is the most important way to the root of the tooth.
The junction is the most easy to contain dirt and dirt, and is the most likely place to cause tooth and gum disease. The gingival sulcus and interdental space are the two most difficult places to clean. Studies have pointed out that "up to 40% of the tooth surface is unusable. Toothbrush cleaning". Although dental floss (or toothpick) can remove the deposits on the tooth surface, microscopically, the uneven surface of the tooth will still be unclean. Only a very thin layer of nutrient film is needed for bacterial growth. The harmful effects of the dirt membrane are still partly present. Both the force of destruction and the pressure water flow that can be drilled into the hole is the most ideal way of oral cleaning in principle. According to the research of the United States, the pressure water column can rush into the gingival sulcus. Rinse to a depth of 50-90%. The pressure water column can not only clean all kinds of crevices, holes and convex and concave surfaces, but also achieve a microscopic and thorough "cleaning" rather than a macroscopic rough "removal". In addition to the function of cleaning the teeth and the oral cavity, the water flow also massages the gums, promotes the blood circulation of the gums and enhances the resistance of local tissues; at the same time, it can eliminate bad breath caused by poor oral hygiene.
In addition to uncomfortable food debris stuffed in between teeth and bacteria, the greater harm is that it provides nutrients to dental plaque. If it is not removed in time, dental plaque is easy to calcify, becoming "tartar" and accumulating on the root of the tooth, oppressing and stimulating the periodontal environment, causing periodontal atrophy. Therefore, using a toothbrush or toothpicks or dental floss to clean the gap between the teeth is actually a major source of nutrients to block dental plaque.