There are many different types of tooth whitening systems used by dentists, but one of the best is called BriteSmile and uses blue LED light to whiten and brighten teeth. There are several advantages to using blue LED light instead of other types of whitening. The advantages of blue LED professional tooth whitening include:
- Blue LED light is quicker and does a more thorough job than other forms of professional whitening. A single session lasts only a few minutes and can make your teeth up to ten shades whiter. It saves you time and money because it is done in a single office visit.
- There is no mess with blue LED light professional tooth whitening. Washington DC residents appreciate a whitening procedure that doesn't use messy, oozing mouthpieces, dripping solutions or chemicals with a strong odor and taste.
- A small amount of a pleasant gel is used to protect the teeth from heat damage. Unlike some other methods, you won't feel uncomfortable during the procedure and there is absolutely no pain.
- BriteSmile professional teeth whitening doesn't damage enamel. Some methods of teeth whitening can soften the enamel of your teeth, making them more porous and more susceptible to future problems. Side effects to these other methods may include tooth sensitivity, corrosion of the teeth and surrounding area, and damage or pain in the gums.
- LED teeth whitening therapy uses no gluten, fluoride or alcohol, making it a particularly healthy way to whiten your teeth while protecting your gums.
- LED light therapy whitens not only the front teeth, but every single tooth and whitens them from all sides for a consistent, natural look that will leave people guessing.
- Blue LED light teeth whitening doesn't require the use of dental dams, retractors or other uncomfortable devices because the procedure is safe for the mouth at all times.
If you're looking for the best professional teeth whitening in Washington DC, look for a dental practice that uses BriteSmile technology. You'll get superior results, particularly if you choose a dentist who is experienced in this method of teeth whitening and who has been doing it for at least a few years. The most experienced provider is going to get you the best results.
Also, consider what kind of service you want. Using a cosmetic dentist will give you the benefit of working with a professional whose dental practice focuses not only on keeping your teeth healthy, but on giving you the best possible aesthetic results. A cosmetic dentist will ensure your smile is as bright and winning as it can possibly be. You may also want to consider what amenities are offered at the dentist's office where you get your teeth whitened. Being able to relax and listen to soothing music or snuggle up under a blanket while your teeth are whitened can make the experience a pleasant one.
Ask questions. Talk to the dentist who will be doing the procedure and get as much information as possible before making a final decision. If you follow these steps, you can get professional teeth whitening in Washington DC that will give you a sparkling smile that lasts for years.