Dental impression materials: materials used to make impressions (female molds) of teeth and oral soft and hard tissues. An impression is a negative model of an object, which can record or reproduce the shape and relationship of teeth and oral tissues. Elastic and non-elastic, reversible and irreversible impression materials.
Several common impression materials:
1. Alginate impression materials: powdered materials are mixed and solidified. The advantage is that it is cheap and easy to operate. The shortcomings are also obvious, the shrinkage is relatively large, and it cannot accurately reflect the state of the teeth. For the production of fixed dentures, such as inlays, porcelain crowns, cast porcelain crowns, precision attachments and other technologies, it cannot be used to take partial impressions of dentures.
2. Agar-based impression materials: The more commonly used product name is also called "Hantiancai", which is relatively cheap and can be used for fixing and repairing. The disadvantage is that it is easy to break and brittle.
3. Silicone rubber impression materials: high accuracy, can be used for the production of various restorations, and the product price is relatively high.
a: Condensed silicone rubber: There are by-products after the reaction. It has the lowest precision in silicone rubber impression materials and is often used in industrial impressions.
b: Addition molding silicone rubber: one of the most precise materials. The physical and chemical properties are very stable, and it is one of the preferred impression materials, but the price is higher;
Steps For Usage
Precautions for use:
1. The data provided by the product refers to the test results at room temperature (23°C) and general air humidity (50%). If the temperature increases, the operating time will be shortened, and the operating time will be prolonged if the temperature is reduced. For the manual type, the difference in fingertip temperature will also bring about the change of operating time.
2. It is recommended to use disposable polyethylene film gloves or nitrile gloves during operation. Do not use natural rubber and latex gloves.
3. Be careful not to confuse the measuring spoon when taking the mold material, so as to avoid contamination of the catalyst and substrate.
4. The lid should be tightly closed immediately after use. The lids are not interchangeable and stored in a cool place.
5. This product is an addition-molded silic
Expansion application introduction:
1,Schematic diagram of the use of putty mold silicone rubber
It is suitable for the insulation and sealing of the equipment power interface. The product has good insulation, chemical stability and anti-aging properties.
Silicone rubber product packaging specifications:
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist