To develop and maintain healthy bones they need permanent enough calcium. In daily menu should not miss dairy products, yogurt, especially prepared at home, but cheese and fish.
Bananas, fruits often avoided because are fat, are high in calcium. Two bananas contain daily dose of calcium. For the body to absorb calcium from foods containing it is recommended not to make abuse of sweets, fatty foods, tea, coffee and bakery products.
Sesame seeds are also a rich source of calcium. A handful of sesame seeds, about 35 grams, provide calcium daily ratio to maintain healthy teeth.
Vitamin C, ascorbic acid, is found in abundance in citrus fruits and vegetables, rosehips, blackberries, kiwi, cabbage, peppers, parsley, spinach. A glass of citrus juice or a sauerkraut salad with chopped onion, ensure daily requirement of vitamin C. Onion has an essential role in maintaining healthy teeth and physicians consider a strong antiseptic for the mouth.
There are situations where, after lunch, you cannot use the toothbrush. The doctor recommended a fruit, apple, pear, quince or even a carrot. Saliva produced during chewing clean teeth and the teeth becomes stronger being forced to chew more and with some effort.
Dark chocolate rather than the milk, which contains too much sugar, has antibacterial properties and can serve even for preventing dental caries. Fish, nuts, and fluoride content in the liver, strengthen tooth enamel and protect them from decay.
If we want to have beautiful teeth and an enviable smile is necessary to pay attention to the foods you eat. It is true that in dental office we can 'beautify' teeth but that's not naturally but artifice.
How to keep your gums healthy
Besides brushing teeth at least twice a day and flossing at least once a day, experts recommend these tips for healthy gums:
- Choose the right toothbrush. Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles, smooth and round tip. Toothbrushes too hard can hurt your gums. Some dentists recommend electric toothbrushes rotations or vibrations that are more effective in removing plaque and maintaining healthy gums.
- Brush your teeth very well. To brush the outside surfaces use short lateral movements and then move on high side. Use only vertical movements to clean your teeth on the inside. To clean the connection between tooth and gum, keep your brush at 45 degrees to the tooth.
- Use dental floss. If you're like most people probably ignore this part. A good alternative is to use an antiseptic mouthwash, but remember it will work best if you combine it with brushing and flossing.
- Go to the dentist regularly for checkups and a scaling occasionally.
Calivita supplements for healthy gums
- Beta Carotene is a natural source of vitamin A which, as described above, is very important for healthy gums. Promote good functioning of cells and protect against free radicals that cause damage to any level.
- Antioxidants and nutrients in Coenzyme Q10 supplement composition, such as vitamin E, A, selenium, and Coenzyme Q10, are substances essential for organism cell health and energy. This supplement has antioxidant effect and present healing effects for allergies and infections, and also for diabetes and some dental diseases.