Toothache Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for toothache which are simple to use and easy to follow. Some of the common home remedies for toothache are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for toothache is the garlic. All you need to do is place a clove of garlic with little amount of rock salt on the affected tooth. This method is very helpful in giving relief from the pain and can even cure the tooth. You can also make it a habit of chewing a clove of garlic every morning. This will result in your teeth being healthy and strong.
2. Onion is also considered to be one of the efficient home remedies for toothache. Just make it a daily routine to chew raw onion for three minutes. This will kill all the harmful bacteria and germs in your mouth and protect your teeth from any disorder. Or you can even try placing a piece of onion on the affected gum or tooth.
3. One of the simplest home remedies for toothache is to take an ice cube and gently rub it for several minutes between the thumb and forefinger area. You will see that it will ease your toothache. Or you can try to place a piece of ice directly on the affected tooth. This will also help to give you relief from the pain.
4. Lime is also every effective in fighting toothache. It is basically rich in vitamin C which is very helpful in preventing tooth decay, toothache, dental caries, loosening of the teeth and bleeding of the gums. You can try eating raw lime with its peel intact.
5. Wheat grass is also very effective in fighting toothache. All you need to do is just chew some wheat grass and allow its juice to come in contact with your teeth. This will help in drawing out toxins from your gums and will prevent bacteria to grow further. Wheat grass is known to have antibiotic property which helps in protecting your teeth and the gums from any kind of bacterial infections.
6. A clove is also very helpful in giving you relief from toothache and killing the germs causing it. Just chew some clove or you can apply clove on the affected tooth. Clove oil is also equally beneficial in giving you relief from toothache.
7. Take some water with little amount of salt mixed in it. Now use this salt water as a mouthwash and rinse your mouth properly. This will cure the toothache and will help in getting rid of tooth infection.
The above mentioned home remedies for toothache are some of the most effective and popular home remedies which are simple, safe and easy to try.